Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

What will make this stand out..? Makeup, hair color, etc? Pictures included.?

This spring, I want to go for a new look. As of now, I have medium brown hair with a reddish tint. Not really liking it. I'm pale, and I'm Irish and Seminole indian.

So what would bring out my eyes? They are really pretty in my own opinion. They are medium-brown around my pupils, and it looks textured like wood. In the middle, they are yellowy colored. And then on the edges they are dark green, kind of like a turtle green. I've been told theyre hazel, i've been told they are golden brown.

I would really like anything that would make them REALLY stand out. They are my favorite feature :) hair dye, makeup colors, etc?

By the wayy, my style.. If this is needed at all. (I'm 14) I wear skinny jeans and i have long hair, layered a lot at the top, and it makes my hair thick at top, thin at bottom. I wear sneakers and berets. :) i have a septum piercing. I'm 5'5 and 106 lbs.

I do have colored contacts. That's why they are different colors in some pictures.

http://m1190.photobucket.com/albums/omgitsmarion/I...

Theres a picture of my eye included.

Thanks! :)

Best Answer

Here are a few makeup tips for you!

*Pressed Powder Foundation

Using a cotton wool ball, press down and swirl gently in the powder container and then press the cotton wool ball on areas on your face. This helps it to stay on longer!

*Liquid foundation

With all foundations, make sure you have the right colour for your skin tone.

If you want a thick, even coverage then apply the foundation to your face using a cosmetic sponge.

For an easier but thinner coverage, use your fingertips to blend into your face.

*Mousse foundation

Applying with your fingertips is the best way. Did you know that mousse foundation is actually powder?

*Liquid Concealer

Apply dots under your eyes in a crescent-moon shape and dab using the tip of your middle finger. Don't rub - this wipes the concealer off!

*Blusher

Smile! Apply a small amount onto a blusher brush and blend onto your apples in a circular motion.

Another way of applying it so that it doesn't look so dramatic is to dab on TINY amounts using your finger and rub in circular motions to blend.

*Eyeliner

Use a white eyeliner on your bottom waterline to make your eyes appear bigger.

Using any other colour eyeliner you like, apply just underneath your bottom lashes. Then roll a cotton bud (or q tip I think they're called in America, idk) gently into some petroleum jelly (vaseline) and use it to smudge and blend your eyeliner in. Same technique can be used for applying eyeliner on your eyelids.

*Mascara

ALWAYS use an eyelash curler BEFORE applying mascara. When applying, apply in a zigzag motion. This helps to coat all the lashes. Remember to use an eyelash brush inbetween coats to make your lashes appear more natural.

*Lips

The key is to exfoliate! Roll a cotton bud in some petroleum jelly (like with the eyeliner!), then roll it in some sugar and swirl gently on your lips for 30 seconds, then wash that off and apply petroleum jelly to your lips.

Hope you found these helpful! :)♥

Go blonde.