Clinical Psychology Wanna Be: Should I Re-take the GREs and other advice?

I just took the GREs today and screwed up... I got a 570 verbal and a 670 quant (I am waiting on my analytical scores). I am VERY angry because I had been doing much better on my Kaplan CATs (like around V:660 and Q:750) and I am not sure that this score really reflects my test-taking ability. I have a 3.93 GPA... show more I just took the GREs today and screwed up... I got a 570 verbal and a 670 quant (I am waiting on my analytical scores). I am VERY angry because I had been doing much better on my Kaplan CATs (like around V:660 and Q:750) and I am not sure that this score really reflects my test-taking ability.

I have a 3.93 GPA overall, a 4.00 in my major and I'm a BA/MA student in psychology but I do not go to a school that is very well known. I have a fair amount research experience (I've worked in various labs and am still working with a mentor I met through an REU). Also, I am currently working on two publications (one we are looking to submit soon) and will be submitting an undergraduate honors thesis and a masters thesis in the next three semesters. I also have one conference presentation and I'm waiting to hear back from two more. Finally, I also have considerable fieldwork experience (I lead psychoeducational groups for a day program for six months).

At this point, I have at least three more semesters in my program (I have almost two semesters until I will have to submit my applications).

So, should I retake the GREs? In all other respects I think that, so far (knock on wood), my application is great. However, spending time studying for this ridiculous test takes me away from my research and fieldwork (thinks that I feel actually prepare me for graduate school). Also, do you have any other advice for me?