Why is HOLLYWOOD so politically correct?

Has anyone noticed how liberal today's TV shows, Movies, Music, etc. is? For example, Sex in the City, The Simpsons, Family Guy, 30 Rock, The Office, Broke back Mountain, Gandhi, etc. Don't get me wrong. I have no problem with democrats. In fact, I have had democratic teachers before. And I have had... show more Has anyone noticed how liberal today's TV shows, Movies, Music, etc. is? For example, Sex in the City, The Simpsons, Family Guy, 30 Rock, The Office, Broke back Mountain, Gandhi, etc. Don't get me wrong. I have no problem with democrats. In fact, I have had democratic teachers before. And I have had republican teachers as well. It's just that I am very sick of TV shows and Movies rubbing their views into my face! I'm okay if they give opinions out, but not if they treat them like morals. And plus, the Golden Age of HOLLYWOOD was in the 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s. when they were more conservative, or at least not very political. My Mom and Dad told me that HOLLYWOOD started being political in at least the 70s. So, why are they so political?

A.) They want to make gays, Mexicans, blacks, etc. think that they are very accepting of them just so they could grab their attention?

B.) They are very ungodly?

C.) Both A & B?

D.) All of the above?

ps Do you think it is a good thing that HOLLYWOOD is liberal? Why or why not?

pss Try not to give your political views. Well, you can if you want to, but try not to say anything offensive. Okay?