Ally asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

How should I do my makeup?

I'm tired of my normal makeup.

I have pale skin, freckles, red undertones, pale blond lashes, blue-green eyes, and small lips. And red hair! How could I do my makeup? I want to make my eyes stand out, not my lips.

Oh and i usually do a light brown smokey eye or some neutral brown eyeshadow and brown eyeliner, with blackbrown mascara. I want to change things up!! Are there colored eyeliners I could do?

Favorite Answer

Here are a few makeup tips for you!

*Pressed Powder Foundation

Using a cotton wool ball, press down and swirl gently in the powder container and then press the cotton wool ball on areas on your face. This helps it to stay on longer!

*Liquid foundation

With all foundations, make sure you have the right colour for your skin tone.

If you want a thick, even coverage then apply the foundation to your face using a cosmetic sponge.

For an easier but thinner coverage, use your fingertips to blend into your face.

*Mousse foundation

Applying with your fingertips is the best way. Did you know that mousse foundation is actually powder?

*Liquid Concealer

Apply dots under your eyes in a crescent-moon shape and dab using the tip of your middle finger. Don't rub - this wipes the concealer off!

*Blusher

Smile! Apply a small amount onto a blusher brush and blend onto your apples in a circular motion.

Another way of applying it so that it doesn't look so dramatic is to dab on TINY amounts using your finger and rub in circular motions to blend.

*Eyeliner

Use a white eyeliner on your bottom waterline to make your eyes appear bigger.

Using any other colour eyeliner you like, apply just underneath your bottom lashes. Then roll a cotton bud (or q tip I think they're called in America, idk) gently into some petroleum jelly (vaseline) and use it to smudge and blend your eyeliner in. Same technique can be used for applying eyeliner on your eyelids.

*Mascara

ALWAYS use an eyelash curler BEFORE applying mascara. When applying, apply in a zigzag motion. This helps to coat all the lashes. Remember to use an eyelash brush inbetween coats to make your lashes appear more natural.

*Lips

The key is to exfoliate! Roll a cotton bud in some petroleum jelly (like with the eyeliner!), then roll it in some sugar and swirl gently on your lips for 30 seconds, then wash that off and apply petroleum jelly to your lips.

Hope you found these helpful! :)♥

You could go to a Clinic, Mac, Saphoria ,etc. and by colorful eyeliner i have some! i am a blond and is more cool colors . You would need maybe a darker purple, black , green, anything that stands out your eyes . i would guarantee, those colors i preferred. And i usually, use a white eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner (black on top of my eyelid, which is on top of your eyelashes) Black Mascara. Black eyeliner (or cool colors) Foundation , (I'm tan so a tan color). and an Eyelash curler (that is if your eyelashes are big , long, and flat they will curl up and go down back to normal after your wash off your make-up). i would think that you need , liquid (thin) eyeliner on your eyelids, on top of your eyelashes, black mascara . and if your eyelashes are long then a eyelash curler (you would buy at a drug store, etc) maybe a tan, brown , etc eyeshadow, black, or any of the colors i said eyeliner. and maybe a LITTLE bit tanner than your skin not to much or you'll look face, Foundation. and all those things will stick your eyes out, and you will look very beautiful! :)

I think Purple, Gold or green looks really pretty on green eyes with red hair. If you want your lips to stand out you can always do a really neutral eye with red lipstick. Also if you do a pinky lip stick then put a lighter frost color just in the middle it will make your lips appear larger. Colored eyeliner look great on everyone like purple or gray or a deep blue or a teal color. Silver or gray eyeshadow would look really pretty with a purple liner. Frosty pink eye shadows would look good with a gray liner. Just play around with different colors.

Oh I ADORE this post danceyourheartout!!!!!!!! Love you girlie! So here is my daily makeup routine. I am in my last year of high school pretty much a woman so I know what I'm doing! I use very little and it works magic - foundation, eyeshadow in dark brown (I use an eyeshadow palette but it's up to you!) eyeliner or eye pencil, mascara, lip stain and lipgloss! 1) Wipe your face. It helps a ton. And after I wipe my face, I moisturize with a thin layer of facial/ body lotion. Up to you again. 2) Take your foundation and ONLY rub it underneath your eyes, on your cheekbones, on your forehead, and chin. If you've got blemishes elsewear, take a tiny dot on your finger and dab it on. When you do this, the fondation acts almost like a contour and it definitely brings out your features more. 3) Let it set for 3-4 min. I drink my coffee and watch stuff on my phone ;) 4) Take your eyeshadow and get an eyelid/crease brush - or yo finger. Apply the eyeshadow very close to your lashes so it adds a teensy bit of drama and definition. 5) Get your eyeliner and wing it out! Hopefully you know how to wing your liner. If not, search it up. Your life will become worthwhile. 6) Take your mascara and apply one coat. Yes, I said ONE coat. I just think putting it on more than 2+ looks tacky and it clumps. One coat makes it fresh and refined. You don't want to look like you are wearing a mask. 7) I don't wear blush because I don't like using it, but you definitely can! I first prep lips using normal EOS or chapstick, and then I use my lipstain and lipgloss (in that order.) Now you've got a pretty, light, innocent makeup look that doesn't look like you've got on a heavy mask.

Hello Sweetheart, I am a beauty Guru on YouTube ( sandrea26ed) and professional hair styler.

I post make up and hair style tutorials. For any kind of style, from easy to more complicated.

I always try and use the cheapest products if the quality is as good as the price.

I also most beauty Products Reviews, Tips, Tricks and advices.

You can go check my channel out at http://www.youtube.com/user/Sandrea26ed?feature=mh...

I hope it will be helpful, Much love.

Sandrea

There were totally 15 moles / black spots on my face and body before, I tried this mole remover and most of my moles were gone right now. But please pay attention, don’t over use in order to avoid getting scar. Hope it works for you too.

For more information, please see the following using methods, it is very useful for unwanted moles, beauty marks, black spots.

BRAND NEW DIY MOLE VANISH WART REMOVER

10 ML Skin Care non-Laser Removal

Usage:

(1) Clean the nevus and the area around it, use a toothpick (do not use a cotton stick to tip or wipe) to mix the liquid and sediment, and then tip a little amount of the mole remover and apply it onto the middle of the nevus. The area would turn to white colour after 1 minute. Use alcohol or water to clean the mole area after 10 minutes (If you tip the amount of mole remover properly, you don't have to clean). The mole would peel off (May help with finger) in 8 to 20 days. Repeat the process again until the mole peeling off if the colour of the nevus is dark. (it is suggested applying the liquid to nevus on hands or legs first to see the results and learn to control the usage before applying the liquid to other areas of the body, DON'T TRY on FACE for the first time!)

http://health-beauty.shop.ebay.com/Skin-Care-/1186...

There are soo many make up options you have but you wont really know what works until you see it on yourself. This is why I would suggest to do a virtual makeover. Upload your photo and play with the options provided to you once you find your fit. They will show you the makeup colors you choose to buy or at least get an idea...

Its worth a try!

Good luck

The site:

OrderAvon.US

click on virtual makeover

Source(s): Http://OrderAvon.US

with pale skin I would stay away from pinks I think golds and brown tones would be very nice brown mascara is good to and with red hair (which I have) and pale skin black eyeliner and lots of it doesn't look good dark blue sounds like it would be nice with your complection to

Freckles are the cutest. I seen them in blogs everywhere ! Try using lashes

Source(s): http://www.april-sanchez.com/ Check out and follow my blog :D

You should do some blueish eyeshadow. Use blue eyeliner and black mascara.