Can i have some help with using the Prt Scr/SysRq button next to the scroll lock!?

so, i took a photo using the Prt Scr/SysRq button next to scroll ock, then i had to upload it on word.... (microsoft word 2007). so now i have to upload it on picnik somehow to make and upload the photo to a website... so how do i do it???

P.s. i've tried saving it to pictures... and tht wont upload on websites!!! help please!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I assume you have a vista or win 7 so you can use "snipping tool" instead of PrtScr button and simply save whatever you snip as a pic that can be uploaded easily

all programs > accessories >Snipping Tool

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Hold up here.. You're trying to save the picture you took with prtScrn button? If you're on windows Paste it into Microsoft Paint. After that, Using the crop tool, crop the part of the picture you want. Then, once you finish cropping it, move the cropped part somewhere and right click and copy, the select new and don't save it. After that, select paste, and the part of the screen that you wanted is there. You can then either chose to save it to your pictures, or to copy it and paste it. Hope this is wht you're looking for! Good luck (:

Source(s): Experience haha (:
  • 3 years ago

to teach num lock on, first press and carry FN, then press num lock. interior the little packing bins are commerce purposes, and you could desire to press and carry the function key to apply them. in case you look on the backside left ingredient of your keyboard there's a button with FN interior a container. FN capacity function. something that has a container around it you should use by capacity of pressing and retaining the FN key first. prt sc capacity print reveal by capacity of ways. what that does is take an image of your reveal (reveal-shot) and places it on your clipboard to stick in a rfile or email.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.