A car traveling east at 34.8 m/s passes a trooper hiding at the roadside. The driver uniformly reduces his spe?

A car traveling east at 34.8 m/s passes a trooper hiding at the roadside. The driver uniformly reduces his speed to 25.0 m/s in 3.50 s. (a) What is the magnitude in m/s^2? and the direction of the car's acceleration as it slows down, is the direction (east, west, south or north)?

(b) How far does the car travel in the 3.50-s time period? answer in m

Favorite Answer

Since initial velocity is 34.8 and final velocity is 25 the change is 9.8 and time is 3.5 so magnitude is 9.8/3.5 and direction is to west as slowing down

b)can be caluculated by s=ut+1/2at^2

• jamal

That truth is so authentic :P I lie way more effective than I could and absolutely I actually have cheated :/ And that's extraordinary reason i don't sense undesirable about it. **facepalm-ing at myself immediately... u.u do not cover happiness! some human beings warfare to in easy words be at liberty. Why may you want to cover this variety of wonderufl feeling? even as i'm satisfied I delight in it, that is a uncommon feeling for me. I omit it.