Could anyone help me find this movie?!!?

Okay, well, I don't know the title of this movie. It's not too old. It was in the Redbox. Uhm, in the beginning of the movie a woman was having a baby. And like, some spirit or something comes back every few years or I'm not sure. And the spirit enters the woman and kills her but the baby survives. And... show more Okay, well, I don't know the title of this movie. It's not too old. It was in the Redbox. Uhm, in the beginning of the movie a woman was having a baby. And like, some spirit or something comes back every few years or I'm not sure. And the spirit enters the woman and kills her but the baby survives. And like he is a really weird kid. He like makes this bird suit with feathers and everything and wears it. I don't know any of the actors. I'm sorry for so little information(: But if anyone knows what I'm talking about, please help:D Thanks.
Update: Lol, thanks. It's not Orphan(: That moive was so horrible haha. And Hannah Montanna? Probably, no jk. But uhm, idk, there was like five people that this spirit kept going into.
Update 2: Also, there is a cop and two teenagers. They stick together because they're trying to figurre out who the spirit is going to enter next.