How many percent of population in USA have got Diabetes type 1 and type 2 ?
- 10 years agoFavorite Answer
1)Data from the 2011 National Diabetes Fact Sheet (released Jan. 26, 2011)
Total prevalence of diabetes
Total: 25.8 million children and adults in the United States—8.3% of the population—have diabetes.
2)Incidence of Type 1 Diabetes
It has been estimated that the yearly incidence of type 1 diabetes developing is 3.7 to 20 per 100,000. More than 700,000 Americans have this type of diabetes. This is about 10% of all Americans diagnosed with diabetes; the other 90% have type 2 diabetes.Source(s): 1)http://www.diabetes.org/diabetes-basics/diabetes-s... 2)http://www.endocrineweb.com/conditions/type-1-diab...
- Anonymous6 years ago
This online resource about diabetes is very interesting http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=549
It would be great if I could reverse my diabetes as they say. For now I just can say that I found many useful tips and information about my disease and that I feel better.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.