Jealous over ex... help!?

Ok, so right now I am seeing someone, but i've noticed I don't like him at all. And then, I see my ex, which just got a lot cuter. I feel the butterflies when I see my ex. But when I went to see his soccer game, I saw he had a hickie, and have been told he has a gf. and then I got I guess you could say... show more Ok, so right now I am seeing someone, but i've noticed I don't like him at all. And then, I see my ex, which just got a lot cuter. I feel the butterflies when I see my ex. But when I went to see his soccer game, I saw he had a hickie, and have been told he has a gf. and then I got I guess you could say jealous and regret not being with him. So I texted him because we haven't been talking at all this year, yet i see him usually everyday on my way to class (btw i'm a junior in hs, and he's a sophomore) so, I took the courage to text him after his game saying this:
Me: Why are you mad at me?
Him: Wtf ahaha when
Me: I tried smiling at you, but you mugged me.
Him: Omg, Sherry when?
Me: When you were playing
Him: Ohhh na kuz i mest up my back and da sun wasin my way so i was like making faces haha
Me: Oh aww. Are you okay?
Him: Yee I didn't wanna play but then i did want to aha
Me: I know you got a gf and all but imy ):
Him: U miss me?
Me: Yeaaaa like sooooo muchhh! :(
Him: But I thought you liked jovan
Me: We're not together. I thought I did like him but i got to know the real him nd no I don't see him as a bf.
Him: But you see me as a bf
Me: But you have a gf
Him: I kno im just askin u a question. Do you see me as a real bf
Me: I did. That's why I miss you
Him: Oh um I cant do anything about it I mean im in love with my new gf
Me: Yea I thought so. I just wanted to get that out of me.
Him: Dude ur hela pretty soon there will be a guy that is like the one you want
Me: I sure hope so. Well I hope she realizes what she has.
Him: What do you mean?
Me: Like that she knows yur worth a lot. So she shouldn't let you go that easy.
Him: Ohhh thanks
Me: Well if anything ever happens, you know i'm here
Him: k :)
.... That's it. I know he has a gf but I really miss him and want him back again. Idk what to do. I know it's bad to say this but i'm just waiting for the moment he's single. I mean most relationships in hs last usually about 3 months, most of them are usually never lasting, but I don't want him to loose it to her. And you know most girls are really open to that now days... besides they bearly got together I believe because he was single during christmas break. So do you think there can be another chance between us? Tips to get him back? Anything? Advice? Please help. Thanks! (: