Does Senator Chuck Schumer represent a 'well educated' Dem? His 3 branches of govt?

Best Answer

He's just one of many. I'll list a few to go along with Schumer:

Out of the mouths of Democratic Politicians:

Congressman Hank Johnson about Guam: "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize."

Congresswoman Nancy Potox Pelosi when asked, Where specifically does the Constitution authorize Congress to force Americans to purchase a particular good or service such as health insurance? Her response: "Are you serious?" "Are you serious?"

Senator Chuck Schumer: "We Have Three Branches Of Government: The House, The Senate And The President."

Congresswoman Shelia Jackson Lee: This dingbat asked during a tour of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory if the Mars Pathfinder probe had taken a picture of that flag Neil Armstrong planted on Mars in 1969. She also thinks we won the war in Vietnam.

Vice President (foot-in-mouth) Biden on culturalism: "In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7/11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

OwlGore: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

Senator Chris Dodd, while on the campaign trail: "Eight more days and I can start telling the truth again" (Probably the only honest one in the bunch, eh).

Congresswoman Maxine Waters on socialism: "Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal will be about socializing...uh, um...Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies."

Senator Harry Reid on Barack Obama: "...light-skinned," and with "no ***** dialect."

Congressman John Dingell on freedom: "The harsh fact of the matter is when you're passing legislation that will cover 300 million American people in different ways, it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people."

Barack Obama on a tornado that killed twelve people: "In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died - an entire town destroyed"

Joe Biden on the economy: "The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S."

Hillary Clinton, about her trip to Bosnia: "I remember landing under sniper fire!"

• Sarah Palin knows the three branches of government unlike the putz

Schumer!!!

Source(s): ca

LOL, it will be the right talking factor on the Tingle and Madcow shows for a minimum of per week. MSNBC may have Olbermann come back to do a "particular rfile: Palin would not understand the three Branches of authorities". Leftists may blame Palin's lack of understand-how of the three branches of authorities for the Tucson shooter.

• phil

schumer is a twit,he is nothing but a mouth piece for the liberals in the democrat party

Another Well Spoken Democrat that sets policy for our nation! What a macaroon!

Ha. That is still so hilarious to me. And yet, it's also a good example of just how completely ******* useless our politicians are these days.

No. Okay, Schumer got that wrong. How many other members of Congress would have it right?

BTW, I notice you did not provide the correct answer?

Breaking news - I don't care. He meant 3 bodies.

no