promotion image of download ymail app
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 years ago

How to file a lawsuit in Pierce county Washington?

A discrimination law suit under section 504 and ADA.

2 Answers

  • Ti
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    For information on how to file 504 complaints with the appropriate agency, contact:

    U.S. Department of Justice

    Civil Rights Division

    950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.

    Disability Rights Section - NYAV

    Washington, D.C. 20530

    800) 514-0301 (voice)

    (800) 514-0383 (TTY)

    You could also consult with a private attorney.

    Keep in mind that if an employer cannot accomodate your disability, he doesn't have to employ you.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    Discrimination complaints are handled by the State Attorney Generals office in Washington. Start there.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.