What do you think of the following singers' singing voices?

Tori Amos

Alanis Morissette

Mariah Carey (personally, I hate her)

Carrie Underwood

Favorite Answer

Tori Amos = don't know, never heard any of hers/his

Alanis Morissette = her voice is U.N.I.Q.U.E, her Hands in My Pocket is so truthful and inspiring, her latest CD is so beautiful. She reminds me of Sarah McLachlan sometimes

Mariah Carey = Don't really listen to her.. I love the song with lyrics like I wanna know what love is, I wan't you to show me. Her voice is good, but I don't really enjoy her voice

Carrie Underwood = TRULY MY QUEEN! I love her since Jesus, Take the Wheel was out, and I even cried when she won American Idol. Her voice is like, SO GOOD and TOUCHING! She sing everything so beautiful and you can feel what is she singing about. But I think, she is becoming underrated since Taylor Swift's Fearless came to music industry. I don't know why do so many people love Taylor

• L.M.C2

I Personally Love Mariah Carey She Has Some Good Pipes And Can Sing Her Face Off.

Carrie Underwood Has A Nice Sweet Voice I Like Her.

IDK About The Rest

All unique, I don't care for Mariah Carey either but you got to admit.... She got some power ;-)

Dont know the first two but like the 3rd and LOVE the last.