Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who is crazier ... Osama bin Laden ... or Sarah Palin?

If I remember correctly ... Osama bin Laden ALSO used gun sight targets in his crazy diatribes against The United States of America.

So ... who is crazier ... Osama bin Laden ... or Sarah Palin - 'the Secessionist?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sarah Palin is crazier than Osama Bin Laden.

I don't think Osama Bin Laden is crazy to be honest, Honest Abe. He is our enemy, as are his radical armies, but at least he has a plan, knows what he wants and is able to stir up enough emotions of his thousands and thousands of followers.

Sarah Plain has no depth, or substance to her and is as empty as a beer can at a Super Bowl party. She has no idea how empty she is to most people, yet thinks she's God's gift to America. Anyone who has the arrogance to arrange for her own TV documentary, which was a flop, certainly has a lot of money, but is crazier than a loon.

• 1 decade ago

It Is Hate That Makes People Crazy

Like Liberals That Hate Sarah Palin

But Think That We deserved To Be Attacked On 9/11

• 1 decade ago

Osama Bin Laden had planes fly into buildings & pissed off the world super power

Sarah Palin is just uneducated

• 1 decade ago

Bin Laden is/was a dangerous extremist ... Palin is a dangerous fool with loose lips who can influence dangerous behavior by the mentally unbalanced in our country ... !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sarah Bin Laden!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sarah Palen is a rich, influential ex-politician. Osama is a rich hate filled Islam Extremist.

Osama wins hands down.

Democrats used the gun sight targets as well. You conveniently forgot that.

• 1 decade ago

So, how many planes has Palin flown into buildings? How many times did she bomb the WTC (Laden did 2 times)?

Let me guess, the 9-11 hijackers were "freedom fighters."

And all this because of a graphic?

Wow.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

What's sadder than a liberal who clumsily disguises political diatribes as a question on yahoo answers?

.....a liberal who is so focused on hating Sarah Palin that he actually spends real time thinking of "clever" ways of dissing her instead of thinking of real reasons to convince others that the ideas behind liberalism have any kind of validity.

I weep for you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Osama bin Obama is the Craziest of them all.

("IF" you ever get a Job, your attitude will change very quickly).

• Greg
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

As annoying as I find her, Sarah Palins not a murderer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.