Suddle ways to show this person in my book has leukemia, without being to obvious?

By the way: I know I spelt suddle wrong, and all so o well. Ok well in my story there is this normal girl who has the player, Jake trying to get her. I just now decided she should end up with leukemia and all but I dont know how to make suddle ways of showing it. Also I already wrote one chapter and a prologue and... show more By the way: I know I spelt suddle wrong, and all so o well. Ok well in my story there is this normal girl who has the player, Jake trying to get her. I just now decided she should end up with leukemia and all but I dont know how to make suddle ways of showing it. Also I already wrote one chapter and a prologue and it would be really nice if you could read them and tell me changes I could make to make the story .. you know like slowly show she has leukemia. I don't want to completly re-write it, I just want to add some things in or take somethings out so it will make more since. So please help!

heres the url:http://www.wattpad.com/996471-to-be-jealous-i%27d-have-to-be-dead

Also please comment about how you like my story so far. Ohh and if you think she should have a diffrent disease or cancer so it wont sound to much like A walk to remember, please just tell me your ideas! Thanks XD