Why is WWE wasting Daniel Bryan?

Daniel Bryan 1. Is the best wrestler in the WWE and 2. has the best mic skills in the WWE (when they let him talk).

Why does WWE continue to put Daniel Bryan in 2-minute joke matches every week? Are they afraid that he might steal the show and actually look better than John Cena and Randy Orton? I feel bad for guys like Bryan, Ted DiBiase, Tyson Kidd, and David H. Smith. While we're watching John Cena do a five knuckle shuffle and Santino Marella do the Cobra, real wrestlers get put on the backburner.

• Favorite Answer

I've seen all those guys wrestle great matches at WWE House Shows recently. I expect, they will each put on great matches at the WWE Supershow in Philadelphia, PA this weekend. I have tickets for that show. Plus I still have Wrestlign Programs and memories of Ring of Honor Shows and Dragon Gate Shows that I've seen Brian Danielson aka Daniel Bryan wrestle at.

He is a great technical wrestler,but he lacks charisma and he doesn't have the look of a wrestler. Vinny Mac likes guys that have the "look" so to speak,plus his mic skills are abysmal.

cos they have "amazing" people at the top

and i totally agree with your points.

i think they should give him the ic or us title and let him go out and have decent matches and make the title mean something. like in the 90's they put the ic title on the best workers like hbk, curt henning and so on and put the heavyweight title on the big draws

What are you talking about? He stole the show at SummerSlam 2010..

because wwe wastes it's talent on a constant basis and always will.

that and politics

politics

politics

politics ruins everything

• He doesn't have good mic skills

there not he is the United States Champion.