How can ATHEISTS deny the FACT that eggs Disprove evolution?

Chicken eggs only hatch chickens and are only laid by chickens, that's why we don't see monkeys giving birth to humans, that's why evolution is false

Why can't Atheists see that this LIE has caused the deaths of millions of people in the past century?

http://www.conservapedia.com/Evolution#Social_Effe...

Favorite Answer

Chickens hate our way of life!

The actual fact is that the chickens hatched from those eggs are individuals. They aren't identical to either of their parents. The differences are small, but small differences can add up over time. It's taken humanity only a few thousand years at most to breed many varieties of chickens; you should tour our State Fair poultry barn sometime during the competition and see just how different chickens can be made to be. Keep the genetic pools separate long enough, and you'll get varieties that can't interbreed--they'll be separate species.

It takes a very long time for most species to diverge, but the time scale isn't years, it's generations. Populations of fruit flies diverge so quickly they become incapable of interbreeding in very short times, and once that happens, those populations are on permanently separate paths of descent.

Human generations take much longer than fruit-fly ones, and considerably longer than chicken ones, so even the populations that existed separately for long enough that they look very different are still able to interbreed (as, for that matter, are the chickens--so far).

As to the deaths of millions, your reference link is bad, but I agree that several very nasty social philosophies have tried to incorporate evolutionary concepts. But these have nothing to do with evolution as science; they are attempts to co-opt it into something unrelated, and entirely unscientific, just because it's trendy. If they hadn't been able to twist the notion of evolution, they'd have used something else, or done without. Neither Nazism nor Communism would be substantially different if the theory of evolution had not been published.

Social Darwinism would be different, but only in name; notions of "fitness to live" measured by prosperity were bandied about long before him. You can find a critical reference to the notion in Dickens' "A Christmas Carol," published 16 years before "The Origin of Species":

"Will you decide what men shall live, what men shall die? It may be, that in the sight of Heaven, you are more worthless and less fit to live than millions like this poor man's child. Oh God! to hear the Insect on the leaf pronouncing on the too much life among his hungry brothers in the dust!"

Ideas don't kill people; people kill people. And people who kill people are usually the ones who care more about assembling arguments than they do about seeking truth. That's why the modern "prosperity gospel" is a greater companion to Social Darwinism than evolution ever was.

Evolution is a fact. We know it happens. We just don't know how it happens. It doesn't happen over the course of one generation, however. Science has proved that since the Cretaceous-Tertiary (K/T) Event wiped out the dinosaurs, mammals have ruled the Earth since. These small mammals slowly but surely evolved into more sophisticated creatures all with unique adaptations to the world and environment. I am not an atheist, and I do believe in God, but I also believe that through genetics, one can easily conclude that evolution is a fact. An undeniable fact.

Source(s): Common Sense.

......So you argument is that if humans evolved from monkeys why is there still monkey right? Ill explain this to you theists in a logical and calm manner for the billionth time and this time try and listen i wont use to many big words i promise. Ok we didn't evolve from monkey humans and monkeys(along with apes and orangutans) Scare a common ancestor so we were a sub species of this particular ancestor while monkeys and a few other primates are to. So were more like cousins and this isn't uncommon even today i mean penguins are apart of the bird species but they hardly resemble a bird in and way same for the ostrich and yet they are birds. This is because of evolution all birds share a common ancestor yet there are literally thousands of species of birds.

Really, the egg and chicken question again? And what you said made no sense. It's like saying turtle eggs only hatch turtles and are only laid by turtles and that's why we don't see whales giving birth to cows; and that's why evolution is invalid.

And I don't see how millions died over this; when the Christianity and the Holocaust are closely related.

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

–Adolf Hitler, in a speech on 12 April 1922 (Norman H. Baynes, ed. The Speeches of Adolf Hitler, April 1922-August 1939, Vol. 1 of 2, pp. 19-20, Oxford University Press, 1942)

"The sincere Christian knows that what died in Auschwitz was not the Jewish people but Christianity."

Against Silence: The Voice & Vision of Elie Wiesel, Volume 1 (1985)

I take the fact that you are putting a link to conservapedia shows this is a joke question made to pke fun at anti-science people.

But then, eggs and even all of embryology have clues that help to prove evolution.

certain! Many Atheists DENY evolutionary idea as a a probability mechanism for beginning of species. if truth be told, further and extra secular scientists are also popping out on checklist DENYING evolutionary idea. It s a demise idea from the seventeenth century it truly is surely absurd.

Eggs don't disprove anything to disprove evolution you should eat more eggs and study harder for eventually u will notice u can't disprove it but at least u would have eaten a decent meal which many others don't get a chance to enjoy.God loves us all.

WOW... I REALLY hope you are a troll because if your not, you must either be high or suffered from a very traumatic head wound at some point in your life.

► Evolution: A Short Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vss1VKN2rf8

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=channel_page

► NOVA: Evolution

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/beta/evolution/

(All you EVER wanted or needed to know about evolution)

► Evolution: 24 myths and misconceptions

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn13620-evolut...

► Instant Expert: Evolution

http://www.newscientist.com/topic/evolution

► Behind the Controversy: How Evolution Works

http://www.livescience.com/strangenews/051109_evol...

Source(s): “It is impossible to reason someone out of something that he did not reason himself into in the first place.” - Jonathan Swift

conservapedia? lmao

what came before the chicken laid the first chicken egg.

and religion caused death to millions