Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Burnt my fingers Using hair straightener?

Ok So I just burned two of my fingers and. It don't really hurt But If I feel them they feel Smooth and idk What to do Will it just become into A blister Or What ? **10 Points**

Best Answer

it will probably be a blister but it might be a sore to get rid of it just run your hand under cold really cold water for a couple of minutes then after dry your hands and put some margine on your sore or blister i know its crazy but it works.

you will most likely have a blister but you can avoid one by putting raw potato on the burn, it sounds weird but it works. cut up a raw potato, put it on, and wrap with some gauze and 10 Min's you can take it off and your blisters should not form

i did that with a curling iron 2 year ago on my arm mine blistered up and my skin peeled off and after it healed and my skin bruised it was still there a year after i can still see it if i look hard its just a tad bit darker the the rest of my skin

Maybe will appear blister, but maybe do you have some meditation.