What shops are there in Canada?

I really love the Canadian style but here in the UK its a bit limited to get, so i was wondering what online shops there are where i can get canadian clothes?

bit of a random question..

thank you(:

xxx

Update:

and i know its not actually 'Canadian' i went there a few years ago and there was some goregous shops, i just cant remember any names?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

What shops aren't their in Canada? ;)

Depending on what you are looking for, Canada has a lot of cute places selling merchandise, ranging from shoes, to bags, to clothing, and accesories!

Aritzia is one of Canada's best (female) stores around! It has very cute classy clothing and merchandise and the good thing is is that it is CANADIAN!!! The store is supposed to be coming with an online shopping store soon, so you can buy whatever from their and have it shipped to your door!

Another great Canadian store is ROOTS it is an authentic store, speciallizing in sweatpants and leather wear. It does in fact have an online shop, so you would be able to buy off of it!

The Bay, a chain of Canada's owned "The HUdson's Bay Company," offers very stylish attire. Ranging from different designers including (Bench, Raulph Lauren,Tommy Hilfiger, Jones NewYork, Dolce and Gobbana and more), it is a great Canadian store!

Their are many more stores that Canada has to offer, these are just some that I choose to share with you! Hope it Helped! and have fun shopping!! :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

There are no Canadian clothes. It is all imported from China, India, and US.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.