Ik ive kinda already asked this?? kinda long ?

ok so I'm 15 and not allowed to talk to this guy because of well very good reasons ( trust me on this ) we talked for about 5 months and I have never loved someone so much... and yes it's possible to love at 15. I dont care what you say about it love is not one thing, and it feels different to everyone. I... show more ok so I'm 15 and not allowed to talk to this guy because of well very good reasons ( trust me on this ) we talked for about 5 months and I have never loved someone so much... and yes it's possible to love at 15. I dont care what you say about it love is not one thing, and it feels different to everyone. I could have no lie lived my life with this guy forever! I was so happy... well I wasn't allowed to talk to him and my friend started texting him cauz he missed me and he needed someone to talk to I guess anyways they fell in love and I was mad and she apologized and said that she stop talking to him cauz he smokes cigarettes and pot, he has a kid and he's just pretty sketchy and not someone who you can really lean on for support. and I believed her and she still talked to him. and their dating now and I texted her and I said (I'll use Betty as the name) I was like I'm tired of you lying to me Betty, and she didn't say anything and by that time I told her to delete my number... am I over reacting? please help!
4 answers 4