i have all the symptoms of being pregnant, but im 14, & a virgin? any ideas?

k'so for bout a month now i have been having all the symptoms of being pregnant. i get morning sickness, & sometimes during the day i do too. im wicked tired all the time! My boobs, & stomach are growing. i constantly have to pee! im always hungry. also, i get sharp pains in my stomach, where i have to push on the spot for a good minute before it goes away. & im getting stretch marks. & my back hurts alot. ohh &, my period came late, & it was nothing like usual. i barely bleed plus i only got it for bout 3 days. im sure there is more that i jus cant remember right now. dont be creeped out, i used to study babies when my sister was pregnant, she jus had her baby in september. & now my other sister is pregnant, but i have more symptoms than her. keep in mind, ima virgin, i havent ever had any sexual intercourse at all. what could be the problem? if you have ANY ideas, please get back to me! thank you ahead of time!(:

Best Answer

You have to have SEX in order to get PREGNANT. Something sounds fishy!

• Have you recently been in a drunken position where you may have had sex and not remembered? even if you remember everything else, your mind can block things out that it doesnt want to remember.

Or do you know other sexual things with anyone other than actual sex? because its possible to become pregnant without the male coming inside you.

just go to the drs and tell him whats going on, then they can tell you whats going on :)

xx

I would sugest going to the MD to be safe. It's probably puberty, however if something is wrong, like thyroid problems, best to catch it fast. The weight gain in the tummy area worries me.

it could be sympathetic pregnancy pains, some illness or because you are unknowingly taking a baby pill? because the pill tricks your body into thinking your pregnant, it can give u all the symptoms.

I think you have what is termed 'sympathetic pregnancy' in short you have picked up your sisters pregnancy an bodily alterations and as you are at an age where hormones are playing havoc with your own body are mimicking some of those symptoms. it isn't that unusual.

^^you said you had your period late. That means your not pregnant. Also your growing and sorry your probably getting fat in the stomach.

sounds like a mental/hormone related issue, phantom pregnancy springs to mind but you should see a doctor as its not normal.

• I agree with one of the answers, it's sympathy pregnancy.

Source(s): When my sister goes onto crutches (she has knee problems) my knee hurts until she gets off of them.

you can go through a thing where you have the symtoms and stuff but arnt. its psychological,

its from all the studdying about it

Source(s): same thing happend to me
  • Phil

Have your mom take you to the gynecologist.