Who are more self-conscious: circumcised or uncircumcised guys?

the reason I am asking this is because I keep getting emails from people who were circumcised getting mad at me for giving advice to someone who was contemplating getting a circumcision. Well in a world where there are probably 50-50 circ vs uncirc (canada and states atm) I'm trying to figure out who are more... show more the reason I am asking this is because I keep getting emails from people who were circumcised getting mad at me for giving advice to someone who was contemplating getting a circumcision. Well in a world where there are probably 50-50 circ vs uncirc (canada and states atm) I'm trying to figure out who are more self conscious. I'm not trying to generalize I just want to know from personal opions. Circ'd guys are quick to defend their "cut" and uncirc'd are quick to bring up facts.

Thanks everybody.
Update: I realize it isn't the whole world, but I'm talking about just the states and canada. Where circumcision happened a lot at one point or another.