MEN ONLY: When a guy wants to go to a strips club every couple months, does it mean he isnt satisfied with you?

But he tells his girlfriend up front he's going and asks if she's cool with it (knowing she wont control him, anyway). And he has invited her to go with him in the past.

Is there any reason to worry in this scenario?

Update:

*strip, rather.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

basically, yes

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Well, the fact that he's inviting you, means that he is still interested in you. He wants to be with you. And Despite he being with you, it doesn't necessarily mean that he's not satisfied because he goes to these clubs. It's a natural desire of man to want more then what he has. But, it's actually a healthy reaction and the fact that he says it up front as opposed to sneaking around about it shows that he really does care about your opinion and you, so no. You shouldn't be worried at all. I'd say you got a keeper there. =]

• 9 years ago

Well...it depends how u see it. A guy geta turned on by looking at strippers. Some girls don't like that cuz they think its like cheatting. Some girls don't mind cuz they know all they're doing is look. I go to strip clubs too. Its relaxing. But we r just having a good time. Its not like if he's gonna sleep with the strippers....but hey..test him..tell him ur going to a guy strip club. Tell him ur going with ur girl friends...if u trust him then he shouldn't have any problems letting u go cuz trust its mutual. If he starts tripping then that means he's doing something bad and hell b thinking ur probably gonna do the same bad thing he's doing

• 9 years ago

I guess it depends on the scenario. If when he goes, he goes with some guy friends, I don't really see any reason for concern. He isn't lying to you, and he even invites you to go, which shows that he would be comfortable with you being there.

If he's consistently going by himself, that might be an issue of concern (at least it seems kind of pervy to me). I don't think it's an issue of "satisfaction", unless he chooses the strip club over spending time with you when given the choice to do one or the other.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

WOW this dude needs to be dumped on his ***, and soon. He is not ready for a relationship. he sounds messed up and like a jack *** who thinks he can have everything. His girlfriend deserves more. Until he grows up or gets over his emotional problem from the past (I assume he has one) then he wont be satisfied.

• 9 years ago

Depends on whether he's going with friends or not.

If its a friends thing, its a friends thing. If its not, then... maybe he's fulfilling some kind of need...

But its a dark and dangerous practice trying to form opinions based on the opinions of others.

If you don't want him to go, tell him. He should respect that if he's worth anything.

• 9 years ago

No, he's a guy and wants to have fun guy time. Just like girls have night outs, guys have them too

Lv 7
    9 years ago

he has not grown up yet if he needs to go to a strip joint. and also has no self respect

• 9 years ago

Dude he's telling you. Thats like saying hey i like to have fun but i wont cheat on you. BE GRATEFUL!

• 9 years ago

He's just having fun, nothing more to it.

• 9 years ago

Oh no he's being honest with you and giving you reasons to trust him! How dare he!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.