Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

hando59 asked in TravelSpainOther - Spain · 1 decade ago

How to get a Kazakhstan person a visa for Spain ?

My friend needs to travel to Spain this summer for vacation, she has a Kazakhstan passport, how can I help her get a visa?

4 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Hello Handu59,

    Your friend should speak russian is she is from Kazakhstan. Here is the link to the website with the information about visas and visa application forms of the Embassy of Spain in Kazakhstan.

    The embassy is in Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan. To my knowledge there is only the Trade-economic department in Almaty at the following address:

    Almaty, Kazybek bi Str., 20 A

    tel.: 293-02-40, 293-02-66; fax: 293-02-59


    I assume, if she from around Almaty, she can always call this department to check some info. First tell her to visit the official website to see what she needs.

    This is the link to the Ministry of foreign affairs and cooperation of Spain:

    Embassy in Astana contacts:

    Embajador: D. Alberto Antón Cortés.

    Dirección: Ulitsa Kenesary 47. Apto.25. 010000 Astana. KAZAJSTÁN.

    Teléfonos Sección Consular: 007 7172 201535 / 36.

    Fax Sección Consular: 007 7172 200224.

    Teléfonos Asuntos Generales: 007 7172 201538 /39.

    Teléfonos Secretaría del Embajador: 007 7172 216984 y 007 7172 201540.

    Teléfono de Emergencia Consular: 007 7017 115502.

    Fax general: 007 7172 200317.

    Below is the link to the map of Kazakhstan with diplomatic missions in Astana and Almaty.

    Hope this helps.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    The contact details for the Spanish Embassy in Kazakhstan are below :

    Spanish Embassy in Kazakhstan

    Baytursin Uly, 102


    Tel: 92 25 60

    Fax: 50 09 05


    Assuming she already has a passport, she should contact them and request a Schengen visa which will allow her to stay for a period of no more than 90 days.

  • 1 decade ago

    You can't help her, she has to enquire at the Spanish consulate in her country. If she's not in her country, then the nearest Spanish consulate.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Your friend has to get to a consulate and start the process.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.