How old do you have to be to love someone?

I'm 15 and I love my boyfriend. But a lot if people think that 15 is too young to love someone. Is it? Why can we love our mom and dad and sisters and brothers and friends, but were not old enough to love someone in a serious romantic way. I know I'm too young for sex and any sexual activities ( :P ) but I... show more I'm 15 and I love my boyfriend. But a lot if people think that 15 is too young to love someone. Is it? Why can we love our mom and dad and sisters and brothers and friends, but were not old enough to love someone in a serious romantic way. I know I'm too young for sex and any sexual activities ( :P ) but I don't think I'm too young to love him truly. I would like adult opinions and also teenage opinions. Help me out guys, what makes us too young to love eachother? And when are you old enough to love eachother? And how do you tell if you really love someone? I feel that I love him. He makes me happy and warm and when he's sad my heart hurts. Cheesy I know but I just feel it. I know. Am I just an inexperienced teenager?
16 answers 16