SAHMs: does it bother you when someone says "You're so lucky that you can AFFORD to stay home?"?

When she's carrying a Gucci purse, driving a $35,000 vehicle and wearing head to toe Polo? I mean, it's cool that she appreciates all that stuff, I just hate being told that by someone who is dripping in Chanel. Like I'm so independently wealthy, and it has nothing to do with sewing my own cloth... show more When she's carrying a Gucci purse, driving a $35,000 vehicle and wearing head to toe Polo? I mean, it's cool that she appreciates all that stuff, I just hate being told that by someone who is dripping in Chanel. Like I'm so independently wealthy, and it has nothing to do with sewing my own cloth diapers, making my own pizza dough or wearing 5 year old clothes from the Target clearance rack.

Do people not realize that it's hard work and sacrifice to make this happen, or am I reading too much into this?
Update: Aesa, you're right, but they sacrifice hanging out with their children to get those nice things. I mean, I get that some moms can't make ends meet without working, but I see so many who work to uphold a lifestyle, even those who grew up with nothing. I grew up with very little myself, but still.
Update 2: I just figured out why this bothers me! I remember all those times the rich kids (or coworkers) asked me stuff like, "why don't YOU have a Hypercolors shirt? Why don't YOU have a pair of Reeboks? Your mom cuts your hair? Eww, why?!" Oh, it takes me back to the playground! I'm there, in my homemade dress and... show more I just figured out why this bothers me! I remember all those times the rich kids (or coworkers) asked me stuff like, "why don't YOU have a Hypercolors shirt? Why don't YOU have a pair of Reeboks? Your mom cuts your hair? Eww, why?!" Oh, it takes me back to the playground! I'm there, in my homemade dress and hand me down shoes now!
Update 3: Mister T, I sold Polo and worked near Gucci and Chanel. I know it when I see it!