Steven Tyler or Simon Cowell?

Who do you prefer as a judge on American Idol? I loved Simon while he was on, and I really didn't expect to like this season considering the change of judges. However, after watching these first few episodes, I'd choose Steven Tyler over Simon any day. Steven is sexy, funny, and just simply... show more Who do you prefer as a judge on American Idol?

I loved Simon while he was on, and I really didn't expect to like this season considering the change of judges. However, after watching these first few episodes, I'd choose Steven Tyler over Simon any day. Steven is sexy, funny, and just simply amazing.

Who do you prefer?
Update: Also, it doesn't feel like Steven tries to be someone he's not. When Simon was judge, his mean personality seemed more like a persona than anything else. He played to what everyone wanted him to be instead of just being himself. I don't see that with Steven.