Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 9 years ago

POLL : On YaR is Cain really Dead?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Yes Cane is really dead and daniel goddard did not renew his contract it was decided a few days ago that they would kill him off and i wish someone would find that note and I hope it aint sophia . I think also that sophia and malcolm will end their relationship over this incident .

• 9 years ago

Yes

• T
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

I'm pretty sure he is which really sucks...I really liked him and Lily though I hated the storyline. I was so just waiting for him to pop up when Lily was in there saying goodbye. lol

• 9 years ago

It looks like it but today a friend said she hopes it is just a dream. And you know this is a possibility.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

No!! No one stays dead, unless they have left the show for good, and I don't think Daniel Goddard has.

• 9 years ago

Yes, so sad, but when the note is found, someone will figure it out and Colin will get his 'just desserts'.

• 9 years ago

They are being kinda cryptic with it. He is under negotiations with his contract and I did read in last weeks magazines that his and Lily's story was not over.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Why is everybody so upset with Cain being dead?

It is only a tv show.

They got rid of Brad and Colleen... they probably got rid of Cain too.

• Sugar
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Yes, I am so sad about it. He was just getting cleaned up.

• 9 years ago

I hope not so I'll say NO he has to be faking it...maybe that's what the note will say!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.