Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 9 years ago

POLL : On YaR is Cain really Dead?

Best Answer

Yes Cane is really dead and daniel goddard did not renew his contract it was decided a few days ago that they would kill him off and i wish someone would find that note and I hope it aint sophia . I think also that sophia and malcolm will end their relationship over this incident .

Yes

• T

I'm pretty sure he is which really sucks...I really liked him and Lily though I hated the storyline. I was so just waiting for him to pop up when Lily was in there saying goodbye. lol

It looks like it but today a friend said she hopes it is just a dream. And you know this is a possibility.

No!! No one stays dead, unless they have left the show for good, and I don't think Daniel Goddard has.

Yes, so sad, but when the note is found, someone will figure it out and Colin will get his 'just desserts'.

They are being kinda cryptic with it. He is under negotiations with his contract and I did read in last weeks magazines that his and Lily's story was not over.

Why is everybody so upset with Cain being dead?

It is only a tv show.

They got rid of Brad and Colleen... they probably got rid of Cain too.

• Sugar

Yes, I am so sad about it. He was just getting cleaned up.

I hope not so I'll say NO he has to be faking it...maybe that's what the note will say!