Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How much discount do Disney Employees get on Disney Cruise?

My Nana is a Disney World employee. in 2006 my mom said with her she saved us 2,000 dollars. (My mom, my step-dad, me, her, and my little sister). Now it is is the same people (plus one more) and we are thinking about a 7 day cruise. We have to get a suite. In 2006, a 3 day cruise cost normally about 4,000 dollars. This one is almost 9,000 dollars+. How much discount can she give us on a mini suite 7 day Disney Cruise.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There are two types of discounts. The standard discount is about 25%. Disney offers this discount on some cruises at certain times. They there is the "space available" discount. These are offered occasionally. Your Nana has to check "The Hub" to find these discounts. The "space available" discounts can be 50% or higher. The standard discount is 25% or higher, based on the number of travelers. As the number goes up the discount goes up.

• 4 years ago

Disney Cruise Employee Discount

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How much discount do Disney Employees get on Disney Cruise?

My Nana is a Disney World employee. in 2006 my mom said with her she saved us 2,000 dollars. (My mom, my step-dad, me, her, and my little sister). Now it is is the same people (plus one more) and we are thinking about a 7 day cruise. We have to get a suite. In 2006, a 3 day cruise cost normally...

Source(s): discount disney employees disney cruise: https://biturl.im/BEoWb
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avLzt

Yes, you have to be present in order to receive the cruise discount. But last I checked, you do not need to be employed for 6 months in order to receive the discount. I had only been working for 3 months and was already able to take advantage of the cruise discount, provided the ship was not booked to capacity with regular paying guests.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

You, as the cast member, have to be in the cabin with your brother. The discount only counts if you are there. By the way, you have to be working there for a minimum of 6 months before you can get the cruise discount.

• Joni
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

What did you do that saved you $2000 ? Was it another cruise or the parks ? If you saved $2000 and spent $4000 it means you saved 1/3 or 33 %. So if the price is $9000 and you save 33% , The price should be approx $6000

• 1 decade ago

can you ask your nana to ask at work. They would have the information for her. Have a great time with your family.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.