How can I be more attractive?

Im not ugly, a lot of people say Im pretty and I get a lot of compliments though i do wear make-up. I dont look good without it. BUT, I have a rubbish personality :( When I like a guy I get one or two dates then its byebye... and My nice, confident friends always get chosen over me. I never know how to make people laugh and Im not very confident. Half the time Im in my own little world lol. I always see girls smiling and flirting and i want to be able to do it but I just cant, i dont know how :( Do you think guys just prefer girls that are naturally pretty and dont have to wear make-up or do you think its personality issues? if so give me advice please :( xx

• duzie
    Best Answer

if guys don't get attracted to you then scr*w them.. do you like every guy you meet? no and does that mean there's anything wrong with him? your problem is: you're too self conscious.. stop thinking too much!!

here are some things that will help you:

1) act like yourself-

**go with the flow: when someone talks to you just answer, don't think.. he tells you about some band he likes? tell him what you think, if you don't know that band ask questions, tell him what you like. thinking too much causes awkward silence..

**don't pretend to be someone you're not.

2) take advantage of your body-

**god only created us a certain way..so upgrade the body features you don't like and show the ones you DO like. ie-do you have a nice butt? put on some jeans that will show it's shape. do you have a really dull hair color? get it colored or highlighted. make sure you always present yourself nicely..

**dress your very best every day =] you never know who you might meet +you'll feel great about yourself.

if you do the things above you'll feel much better..now live a little.

Source(s): it helped me.

One thing at a time, first, some guys like natural, some don't, it depends. Secondly, if you are saying you have a "rubbish personality" then you are modest, which can be a good trait if the guy is into giving compliments, just don't deny the funny compliments, you may ruin the joke. Third, Flirting isn't always a good idea, because you may be bad at it and not even know it. Try flirting with yourself in the mirror, do you feel embarrassed? If so try saying something else, good luck!

I think it sounds like you are trying too hard.

There is such a thing as thinking too much. When you think too much, you don't act like yourself or relax, and you therefore can never end up with the person you should really be with.

Some ways that could help you to relax is to sing a song in your head whilst you're talking to the person. Don't completely switch off else it'll seem like you're not interested. Always have a slight smile on your face when talking to someone, and raise your eyebrows very slightly. This will make you seem like a more interesting person as you will appear to listen well. Otherwise, just make sure your expressions are appropriate to what they are talkign about. You should just NOT THINK! It' unhealthy :) be yourself

I don't think you have a problem at all other than self esteem. you will find a guy that likes you for who you are there is no reason to change yourself just have friends and you'll find the right 1 for you. I would way rather be with a girl that doesn't where makeup so I can see there real face no matter what they look like with or with out it

It sounds like your personality and lack of confidence. If a girl seems unsure of herself, that can be a turn-off. Be confident in who you are... A guy will like the positive vibe you give him.

If you find that you're a space cadet sometimes, then try to focus. Are you on medication? If your mind wanders too often, maybe you should talk to your doctor about it.

Just be yourself... These guys didn't like you, so just move on and keep trying. Good luck.

Well of course it's natural for a guy to want a girl that's pretty without makeup but it's probably just that you need to show them you're interested. Try smiling, it might sound weird but it tells guys that you're not a drama queen. Try talking with your eyes. You need to smize. Smize means smiling with your eyes. And flip your hair I think that is the most used form of flirting well at least for me it works.

If the guys don't like you, then there's really nothing you can do about it. It may be hard, seeing all these other girls with happy relationships, but you just have to keep telling yourself that you'll find your perfect match eventually and that these other guys just weren't right for you.

well maybe guys find your friends more attractive but hey lots of guys do like the quite sensitive type. u should try it have a guy make u laugh instead of u making him laugh if u have someone u like and u know he really likes u then wait till hes ready to ask u out.

woooow woooow woooow woooow u just called your personaity rubbish! never o that guys dont like girls who have confident issues u sound like an over all funny , sweet girl just smile at joks try not to come on to strong but dont try to take it so slow your boring. anyways smil more and laugh alot, but not at seriouse moments. and one last thing try to soround yourself withlots of friends:)

Keep saying bye bye till you are grown up, get an advice from Michael Jackson on how to avoid make up. Show us your face shot so we can advice you better