I like an exchange student?

he is amazing! we have a lot in common, he is sweet. im starting to develop a crush on an exchange student. He will be here for 6 months. What should i do? I might never see him again when he leaves. What if he doesnt like me back and i screw up? should i just not say anything?

Best Answer

Hi there, I'm going through the exact situation also. The only thing is that I am the exchange student (guy), and I have a crush on one of the local students (girl). So i'll answer your question on my side of the perspective. I find her very interesting and the moment we spoke during the welcome session on campus, I just felt this feeling; "yup she's the girl I've been waiting for all this while". I have this urge to just approach her and ask if she would like to go on a date with me. However, at the back of my mind I'm still thinking about I have to leave her in a few months time when the exchange is over.

So, the guy you are interested in would most likely think of the same thing. I would advise you to just be friendly to him. Invite him to go see places of interest or where students usually hang out etc. Be at parties where he would be there too. I have a question for you though, if an exchange student give gifts for valentines day to a local girl, would she appreciate it? Im still thinking whether i should get her something or not. Hope my answer helps (in one way or another)

Source(s): Myself who is going through this dilemma.

NO say something he is an exchange student. Tell him how you feel if he does not feel the same way and he just wants to be friends then just be friends. Or if he does not want to see you then stay out if his way for 6 months. But when you ask him out ask him to some Place he might or will love