Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Survey: On a scale, 1 through 10..?

1 meaning you don't care and 10 meaning you want to almost punch them in the face..

How annoyed do you get when somebody corrects your grammar mistakes? How about when they do it over and over again.

My biggest pet peeve is when somebody talks or texts or even answers questions, with a million grammar mistakes!

I have to correct them, it just drives me crazy. Sometimes I hear somebody say something wrong, I automatically correct them in my head, but I hesitate when it comes to correcting them in the conversation.

So.. On a scale 1 through 10?

Lol to the second person!

There actually is a grammar mistake in there, see if you can find it? :D

• Fleur
    Favorite Answer

1, because I'm the same as you. I cannot stand it when people make horrible grammar mistakes! And I hate typos and spelling errors too, especially when they show up books. *shudder* So I don't mind when people correct my mistakes. Maybe I'm a born proofreader.

Darn..I was looking for a grammar mistake in your post.

6. does not somewhat count selection to me in the event that they seem stable or not, yet they might desire to in nice condition my tastes. This guy I loved substitute into called grotesque by utilising each physique because of the fact he had furry eyebrows and a few pimples. yet he substitute into the main stable-looking guy to me in my extreme college. What i in my opinion loved approximately him however substitute into his character. seems got here afterwards.

Depending on who is it. 6-10.

I am an angry person.

3. It's not that annoying.

3 because I don't really care....... unless DhAy TaLK LiKe Diz, cUz ItS ANnoYiNG!. well yeah...... :) I also hate it when they talk all gheto, its annoying too.

• 6 ish(:

• 8.5 .. i do it all the time too.. lol