COUPONS MAILED TO MY HOUSE....?
I WANT COUPONS MAILED DIRECTLY TO MY HOUSE..... CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
- Anonymous9 years agoBest Answer
I like to use http://www.SampleStuff.com they actually deliver what they promise with no scams or gimmicks. Hope that helps :)
- 9 years ago
What kind of coupons are you exactly looking for? There are many coupon sites that will let you download coupons that can then be used in stores. I personally get a lot of P&G coupons delivered to my house. They are very useful. You can sign up on their website and they will deliver coupons to your address.
- 9 years ago
1. You can sign up for a Sunday newspaper subscription service. Sunday-only delivery ensures that you get the coupon inserts. See which of your local newspapers offer the most inserts. Visit the newspaper's website or call the subscription office to ask about any promotions.
2. Check to see if you should be receiving coupon mailers such as RedPlum, MoneyMailer and ValPak. Check the Contact Us or About Us section of their websites for instructions on adding yourself to the mailing list or checking to see if you already receive the publication in your newspaper or mailbox. These coupon mailers often contain grocery discount coupons including Kroger coupons or Albertsons coupons depending on your area, and fast food coupons.
3. Sign up to receive coupons, promotions and other communications from grocery stores and retailers you often shop with. Ask to sign up for their mailing list while you are in the grocery store or check its website. Sign up online for weekly emails that contain coupons and promotions.
4. Also check out coupon clipping services, such as TheCouponClippers, http://thecouponclippers.com/ who mail your selected coupons to you. Also, search eBay, http://www.ebay.com/ for coupon batches; there are many coupon retailers on eBay.