Why are male comedians funnier than female comedians? (stand up comedians)?

why are their more male comedians than female? now I am of course talking about stand up comedians, their are hilarious female acting comedians like sarah silverman and that one woman from mean girls that I forgot the name of. but I'm talking about stand up comedians. why do you think that is? now you can... show more why are their more male comedians than female? now I am of course talking about stand up comedians, their are hilarious female acting comedians like sarah silverman and that one woman from mean girls that I forgot the name of. but I'm talking about stand up comedians.

why do you think that is?

now you can go ahead and call me sexist for making an honest observance.
it's also inevitable that every single comment will recieve 2 or 3 thumbs downs because everyone will call everyone else a sexist.

furthermore, when i say "so, why do you think that is?" I'm not implying anything! I'm asking a question, not spreading the idea that women are weak and useless.

goddammit people on the internet are so f*cking touchy

now that I've gone completely off topic trying to clarify myself to the internet that is filled with idiots, why are male stand up comedians funnier than female stand up comedians?