Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

I have to decide by saturday wether to follow my dream or follow my other newer dream ....?

Im 20 years old 6 years of stock market trading experience its been fun but also very stressful i lost 10K the other week in forex trading which was all my fault and regardless it was my fault and i knew i shouldnt have done what i did but whatever... Anyway my passion has always been flying ive always wanted to become an airline pilot but if i pursue this path i will end up broke until im 35 or so and fly for a respectable airline even then there is only a 60% ill make it. On the other hand i trade stocks very well and know what im doing i could become a millionaire by the time im 30 doing this and ofcourse its no certain but i have a vvery good chance. and i do it well vs forex trading which is gambling and i knew this but didnt listen to myself and took a major risk and lost.. the EUR?USD just sky rocketed i could have make 30K in the past 2 weeks have i went long instead of short but that past is the past.. now im pretty much broke.. i have to decide before i start flying what path to take.. i can see the future right now either an airline pilot or possibly a millionaire sitting in my own jet.. im just not sure there is never a garuntee but i have to choose and i have to do it NOW. HELP!

im worried one day when i have a family that ill never be home but happy vs if i fail in the markets its all over for me ill have nothing... and theres no way ill use a finance degree to work on wall street doing crap.. i rather be a trader or airline pilot BUT NOTHING ELSE

not to mention i spent 6 years of very hard core study learning everything about the markets ive read hundreds of books poured through thousands of charts ive seen the crash and rallies.. iknow this busineess

Favorite Answer

telling your dog about the secrets of the koran will not compensate for your lack of knowledge on the aspects of old wisdom. tell yourself to pan out on the camera of life