My aquarium gravel from Petsmart is Painted?

I bought a 25 lb bag of aquarium gravel from petsmart, it was a bag of white gravel. I uses 2 small bucket to use to rinse it all out.. Each bucket full has been washed about 10 times each already and it now looks like tiny paint chips coming off the rocks and not dust.. Can I just empty out the water and... show more I bought a 25 lb bag of aquarium gravel from petsmart, it was a bag of white gravel.
I uses 2 small bucket to use to rinse it all out.. Each bucket full has been washed about 10 times each already and it now looks like tiny paint chips coming off the rocks and not dust..

Can I just empty out the water and place this gravel in my tank and have it be ok or will it cloud my water up with paint??

What should I do? I cant take the gravel bak and I paid $15 for the bag, I am not buying another bag because I dont have the extra cash for it, I am gonna use this gravel if it kills me!! LOL

I am sure that the paint was aquarium safe or else they wouldnt have used it..
Update: yeah ok thats wonderful to hear it wont harm anything but will it cloud up all my water???
Update 2: yeah ok thats wonderful to hear it wont harm anything but will it cloud up all my water???