Makeup help please haha?

hello!

I'm going to a dance on Friday, and my dress is black with a white band, and I want to have simple makeup.

Do I/Should I apply a base before I apply foundation? Or is it unnecessary? Also, do you know where I can buy a matte cream or gel blush? Thanks!!!

Aslo let me know if you have any suggestions!

Favorite Answer

Here are a few makeup tips for you!

*Pressed Powder Foundation

Using a cotton wool ball, press down and swirl gently in the powder container and then press the cotton wool ball on areas on your face. This helps it to stay on longer!

*Liquid foundation

With all foundations, make sure you have the right colour for your skin tone.

If you want a thick, even coverage then apply the foundation to your face using a cosmetic sponge.

For an easier but thinner coverage, use your fingertips to blend into your face.

*Mousse foundation

Applying with your fingertips is the best way. Did you know that mousse foundation is actually powder?

*Liquid Concealer

Apply dots under your eyes in a crescent-moon shape and dab using the tip of your middle finger. Don't rub - this wipes the concealer off!

*Blusher

Smile! Apply a small amount onto a blusher brush and blend onto your apples in a circular motion.

Another way of applying it so that it doesn't look so dramatic is to dab on TINY amounts using your finger and rub in circular motions to blend.

*Eyeliner

Use a white eyeliner on your bottom waterline to make your eyes appear bigger.

Using any other colour eyeliner you like, apply just underneath your bottom lashes. Then roll a cotton bud (or q tip I think they're called in America, idk) gently into some petroleum jelly (vaseline) and use it to smudge and blend your eyeliner in. Same technique can be used for applying eyeliner on your eyelids.

*Mascara

ALWAYS use an eyelash curler BEFORE applying mascara. When applying, apply in a zigzag motion. This helps to coat all the lashes. Remember to use an eyelash brush inbetween coats to make your lashes appear more natural.

*Lips

The key is to exfoliate! Roll a cotton bud in some petroleum jelly (like with the eyeliner!), then roll it in some sugar and swirl gently on your lips for 30 seconds, then wash that off and apply petroleum jelly to your lips.

Hope you found these helpful! :)♥

If you would like a natural look the get some things from the natural collection at boots. The best nail varnish is barry M. Buy a flourescent colour then the black cracked polish. put on the flourescent colour first the put the black cracked polish over the top- only one layer. It creates a funky cracked effect on the nail! Get a foundation only slightly darker than your own skin. For enhancing your face buy dandielion blusher from bentfit and get pearl meets girl which gives your face a pearly glow!

You can by gel blush in 100's of shades in the Ruby & Millie section at boots.

By the way try mini boujas for mazzie!

• Stay simple and flawless.

I don't use a base and I am fine.

Almay has some cream/gel blushes, I think at Target.

Use some foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and some neutral shadow! Plus a light pink lipstick with a touch of gloss.

stick with mascara, a powder blush, and a touch of colour on your lips. natural and beautifull

ffffffffffffffff