Candlemas and similar holidays? Wiccans please?

I know today is Candlemas, or Imbolc, and I was wondering if anyone knew what that meant. I know the lord and lady (god and goddess) go through stages, where she's pregnant, gives birth, he is a young man, mates with her, dies, shes pregnant again. Can anyone tell me the order and what holidays they go with? I... show more I know today is Candlemas, or Imbolc, and I was wondering if anyone knew what that meant. I know the lord and lady (god and goddess) go through stages, where she's pregnant, gives birth, he is a young man, mates with her, dies, shes pregnant again. Can anyone tell me the order and what holidays they go with? I just remembered what today is but dont remember what stories are attached. but I'm at school and no where near my book of shadows. Also, can you tell me simply what today is about? The pagan version, not the Christian. Thanks a bundle.
Update: Yes. Eclectic. Either way my question stands as it is. If anyone knows, that would help, as I stated. Thanks... Doesn't matter what it's borrowed from, my question wasn't about that.
Update 2: omg i know they aren't the same thing. That's why I said IMBOLC after that.

Forget it. I'll wait until I have my book of shadows. thanks for nothing. so far.
Update 3: Ok but.. I, in my question heading, asked for Wiccans, because I know it's a Wiccan thing. I asked about those stories and which ones go to which holiday. I CLEARLY stated WICCANS (and mentioned pagans later because some DO take from others. I AM a pagan. I was separating pagans and christians.) I see your point... show more Ok but.. I, in my question heading, asked for Wiccans, because I know it's a Wiccan thing. I asked about those stories and which ones go to which holiday. I CLEARLY stated WICCANS (and mentioned pagans later because some DO take from others. I AM a pagan. I was separating pagans and christians.) I see your point though, and I'm sorry. But that's what I was asking for. I was hoping someone would know what I meant and tell me which stages of life went to which Holiday. As an eclectic, I know what I'm borrowing from and sewing together to make my own path. I always give them credit.