My tax refund status changed from direct deposit to mailing a check?

I e-filed and was suppose to get my refund direct deposited on Friday Feb. 4th. Up until this morning the status on the irs.gov website stated that it was still to be direct deposited. When I checked it this morning it says that it is being mailed out on Feb. 11th!!! I checked all of my bank account numbers that I... show more I e-filed and was suppose to get my refund direct deposited on Friday Feb. 4th. Up until this morning the status on the irs.gov website stated that it was still to be direct deposited. When I checked it this morning it says that it is being mailed out on Feb. 11th!!! I checked all of my bank account numbers that I entered on my tax return and they were all correct. I called my bank and they havn't returned it or anything. Why did this happen?
Update: * My account info was correct. I even called the bank to verify. I spoke with a gentlemen at the IRS this morning and he said he didn't know why. Was probably something that occurred during processing. DUH!?! I e-filed on the 20th with TurboTax and my paper copy of my return shows that I selected my refund to be... show more * My account info was correct. I even called the bank to verify. I spoke with a gentlemen at the IRS this morning and he said he didn't know why. Was probably something that occurred during processing. DUH!?! I e-filed on the 20th with TurboTax and my paper copy of my return shows that I selected my refund to be direct deposited and all of my banking number are entered correctly. Just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone else. Oh, and the refund amount was for a little over $5000.