Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailNotices and Errors · 9 years ago

I keep getting Launch FFC-1 or launch empty response when I try to get my email?

When I try to get my email it doesn't come up. Instead I get Launch FFC-1 or Launch empty response what can I do?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A number of things you can try include Update Adobe Flash Player Internet Explorer and Java script . Clear Explorer cache, cookies, and browsing history. Some find that a return to classic mail improves things. You could also try an alternative browser. There is also a new help page. http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/te... Hope this helps

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Janice,

I don't think there is anything you can do. This must be a Yahoo error on their side; nothing we can fix on our end. I have tried clearing cookies, restarting my computer, and much more.

I would assume that they are already aware of the situation. They are most likely working on it now. The best thing I would say is to just wait an hour or so and then try to login again.

• 9 years ago

Something is really wrong with it, and Yahoo doesn't seem to be able to fix it. They must know about this problem. But of course, they aren't publically saying so

• 3 years ago

that is happening to me additionally! i can open each and all the tabs (notepad, calendar, and so on.) basically not the mail tab! i could additionally get admission to the 'my yahoo" web site, however the mail previewer won't load the two.??? i individually % this i'm in a internet class and that is crucial to get admission to my digital mail!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I had the same problem 15 minutes ago it is working fine now .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.