Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

want to try out new skin, hair, and make-up products , can you help ?

So I'm looking to try out some new skin, hair, and makeup products. Could you tell me your favorites? Please keep them at reasonable prices, seeing as my parents will be purchasing them (: Thank you very much (:

Favorite Answer

*Pressed Powder Foundation

Using a cotton wool ball, press down and swirl gently in the powder container and then press the cotton wool ball on areas on your face. This helps it to stay on longer!

*Liquid foundation

With all foundations, make sure you have the right colour for your skin tone.

If you want a thick, even coverage then apply the foundation to your face using a cosmetic sponge.

For an easier but thinner coverage, use your fingertips to blend into your face.

*Mousse foundation

Applying with your fingertips is the best way. Did you know that mousse foundation is actually powder?

*Liquid Concealer

Apply dots under your eyes in a crescent-moon shape and dab using the tip of your middle finger. Don't rub - this wipes the concealer off!

*Blusher

Smile! Apply a small amount onto a blusher brush and blend onto your apples in a circular motion.

Another way of applying it so that it doesn't look so dramatic is to dab on TINY amounts using your finger and rub in circular motions to blend.

*Eyeliner

Use a white eyeliner on your bottom waterline to make your eyes appear bigger.

Using any other colour eyeliner you like, apply just underneath your bottom lashes. Then roll a cotton bud (or q tip I think they're called in America, idk) gently into some petroleum jelly (vaseline) and use it to smudge and blend your eyeliner in. Same technique can be used for applying eyeliner on your eyelids.

*Mascara

ALWAYS use an eyelash curler BEFORE applying mascara. When applying, apply in a zigzag motion. This helps to coat all the lashes. Remember to use an eyelash brush inbetween coats to make your lashes appear more natural.

*Lips

The key is to exfoliate! Roll a cotton bud in some petroleum jelly (like with the eyeliner!), then roll it in some sugar and swirl gently on your lips for 30 seconds, then wash that off and apply petroleum jelly to your lips.

Hope you found these helpful! :)

Skin- Anything with tea tree oil, it helps get rid of blemishes and bacteria

Hair- Idk

Foundation- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse or Smooth Mousse, gives a nice even smooth finish.

Eyeliner- Prestige eyeliners are good

Mascara- Loreal Voluminous Millions Lashes.

Eyeshadow- Two Faces Naked Eye Collection or Urban Decay Naked Pallette.

Source(s): I use all of these products.

Avon's has a wide variety of really great and affordable products and they deliver right to your door, but you have to go to their website and find a rep in your area.

Here is the latest Avon brochure in canada, but it might be different from where you live.

--> http://www.ca.avon.com/PRSuite/eBrochure.page?inde...

and if you ask your rep, they can provide you with samples of the products you want before you purchase them.

well, i use olay for anything to do with my skin at all, lol

I use annabelles, revolon, covergirl, and maybelline for my eye shadows

covergirl, great lash, and SOMETIMES maybelline for my mascaras

revolon and almay for my eyeliners

wetslicks, nieva, victoria secret, revolon, and maybelline on my lips (all are non-stick)

herbal essences, aveno, aussie, and pantene to wash my hair

ONLY the got2be series as products

they're all ragign from $2-9

the skin products can be as high as $15\

these are pretty cheap ( i know, make-up is expensive)

hope you enjoy! :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/hollyannaeree#p/c/478E...

this one's whom i subscribed to on youtube and she talks quite a lot about what products

she uses and how she does makeup

as for me, I use products from Amore Pacific

• hope

cetaphil or st. ives skin products are superrr good.

yes