Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

This is floating around the internet?

but I haven't seen it on any major news networks. What do you make of it? Does it have something to do with wikileaks?

Slush fund accounts of major US politicians identified and seized at Vatican Bank (Rome). Connection established with Daniel Dal Bosco RICO indictment, which cites Giancarlo Bruno, Silvio Berlusconi & Ban Ki Moon. On Wednesday 5th January 2011, it emerged that US establishment-related slush fund accounts had been located in, and seized from, the Vatican Bank in Rome.

The source of funds for these accounts in almost every instance was found to be the US Treasury. Beneficiaries of the covert Vatican accounts include Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and each of the Obama children, Michelle Obama’s mother, all the Bushes and the Clintons, including Chelsea Clinton, Joe Biden, Timothy Geithner, Janet Napolitano, several US Senators, including Mitch McConnell, several US Congressmen including John Boehner, several US Military Chiefs of Staff, the US Provost Marshal, the US Judge Advocate General, the US Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts, several US Judges, the Pope, and several cardinals. Big money was found in each of the accounts.

The longer the beneficiaries have been in office, the greater the account balances were found to be. They range from a few million USD to more than a billion USD in the case of John Roberts. The total number of slush fund accounts so far identified at the Vatican Bank is said to be between 600 and 700. This number is likely to grow as international élite corruption investigations spread worldwide.

The disclosures have split the Roman Catholic Legatus organisation down the middle. Elizabeth Windsor (Queen Elizabeth II of England) is in the know and is intimately involved in the swirling and fissiparous covert power plays.

Like I said, I found it on the internet...http://www.bing.com/search?pc=Z006&form=ZGAADF&q=B...

Are you dim-witted? Where in my question did I say this was true? I stated in my question this hasn't been reported in the news and asked what you thought of it...

Favorite Answer

I'd say the lack of info from the main stream media is one indicator there could be truth to it all . It was first reported by EU times on line .

I doubt it has anything to do with WikiLeaks. They only release gossip. Plus WikiLeaks isn't releasing anything right now because of what's going on in Egypt. They admit that they wait for slow news days so they can make the biggest possible splash with their TMZ style trash.

As for the story, if true, that would be a huge deal. I find it difficult to believe but it is intriguing so I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it can be verified by any credible news organizations

Edit: Greg - I know it's cited. I'm not arguing whether the information they publish is true or not. I'm arguing that nothing they have published is important.

Edit2: Greg - the government cares because they find it embarrassing and because it is a giant bureaucracy that likes to have control over their own information. The diplomatic cables were classified well below top secret and over 3 million people had access to them. That Saudi Arabia-Iran info was one of the more interesting tid bits. But what was really the significance of it at the end of the day? They have yet to actually release anything that shows the US acting improperly or coming even close to living up to the hype.

Ward-- All of Wikileak's stuff is cited. It's not gossip if it's out there in broad day light. Don't undermine freedom of speech.

As for the question, that wouldn't surprise me. A former Swiss banker has recently stated he would be providing information to wikileaks regarding Swiss bank accounts.

edit: ward, you consider the fact that they released a cable in which "Saudi Arabia was urging the US to attack Iran" unimportant? Some of the stuff they've released is fairly significant. Otherwise, why would anyone in the government even care?

I suppose some of it is true and we will have to see how it plays out although JP Morgan (the biggest recipient) does seem to be a favorite of the Obama regime.

"Vatican Cash Seized in Money Laundering Probe"

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/09/21/world/ma...

"Italy seizes $30 mln from Vatican bank in money-laundering probe; Vatican 'perplexed'

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2010/09/21/police-pro...

"Italian authorities launch laundering probe, seize $30.18 million from Vatican bank

http://www.nydailynews.com/money/2010/09/21/2010-0...

What's your source? Any links?

More lies List a source. Nice list a bunch of blogs. AOL news doesn't say anything about what your talking about.

so like most republicans you just want to spreed lies and let those accused fight for their innocence

Floating around the internet? How about some credible source?

This, and your sources are Fiction.

"This is floating around the internet" = "I just pulled this entire steaming load of BS out of my azz."

Translation: Troll Fail

BS