Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Were you offended while you were watching those frequently aired Chinese commercial on the CNN Network?

Great, just more communist socialist propaganda from CNN I thought. Everybody knows that the chinese people are violence and arrogant group of people, look at their crimes from history.

Favorite Answer

I watch CNN and MSNBC and not once did I see them promoting china's economy not once I mean FOX NEWS wouldn't even be considered the other 2 cable news channels would but they said NO, china would so NO to FOX same with Venezuela I mean they can make the decision as well they don't have to buy Into anyone propaganda shoving CNN I think do a better job then other networks at dealing with It.

im offended that the Chinese allow cnn, bbc, wall street journal, new york times, and other propaganda to be viewed in China.

• Vince

I watch CNN, ABC News, PBS, and Bloomberg. I haven't noticed Chinese commercials.

But if they want to buy air time. They have the money. Let them.

And I've joyfully blocked ALL Fox channels.

Fox, FX, Fox News, Fox Business, and Fox Sports. All blocked.

• Sean

I don't have a problem with the Chinese people, and wish them the best.

But I do have a problem with our own government ignoring the American people by showing interest in the well being of fascist companies, and entities, by bartering for access for them to outsource to foreign countries.

Don't take it personally. CNN is not alone, many U.S television networks will literally feed off any advertisements they can get.

Who watches CNN?

Nah, Im not offended by other races and cultures. We have plenty of our own cruelties here i the United States. What are you going to do when there is a new world order? lol

Is CNN still on the air?

I don't watch CNN.

Source(s): If I did though, no. I might find it amusing, however.

CNN is an offense.