Bam asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 years ago

I am a 20 year old male virgin any advice?

I just became a male model so i know I am good looking. girls ask me out all the time and i have rejected girls attempts to seduce me usually because i find them unattractive. I Have only kissed one girl but when i told her i was a virgin she dumped me.. I dont want to have sex with an ugly girl but everytime i meet a pretty girl i get nervous. Should i just get laid with a chick i can be confident with or wait for someone i truly love?...is something wrong with me?

Favorite Answer

You should wait for the one person in your life that completes you. You find your greatest strength in her yet your greatest weakness as well. Even knowing your imperfections she chooses to stay by you to accept you for who you are. If you feel the same about her and you love her for who she is not what she looks like then you won't have any problems with confidence.

Irony: If indeed your truthful about things, you are to be commended young man. Why would you want sex with just anyone? Anybody can do it. But not all of us are that way. Maybe you prefer men, have you thought of that? When you say you don't want sex with an ugly girl. Don't get mad i'm just asking if your sure of your sexual orientation. If you are no big deal, you won't be the first or last i assure you, if not wait for the right girl, and don't be pressured. I bet you are handsome. If your a male model. A lot of guys are very attractive young men.I am a happliy married man 62, and don't mind a bit telling a girl she is beautiful, or a guy he is handsome when they are. Some wouldn't think of it fearing it would make them gay. Anyways no son i don't thing you have anything wrong with you. What do you model? Mind me asking? I tried to get my youngest boy who is a handsome guy interested in modeling, but he didn't. he had a great body and looks too. Oh well he is doing fine. Good Luck, Steve Hope this is of value.

Yeah, it's called being a little b*tch. Man up and take the p*ssy while you can. When you're 80 your going to reflect back on your past and remember that you never got any. I mean, come on, I lost my virginity with my cat but at least I get p*ssy.

• ?

Amsterdam,you'll figure out the rest.

Source(s): Explored the city

be bad to them pro-actively dump em and they will be your sex slaves

wait till you confident but please don't say you don't want to have sex with ugly girls shallow Hal.

my friend ashlee, thinks ur amazing and D: loved you! lol

im not an expert but maybe you should have sex?

Source(s): not a virgin = )

contact me

do me then