What is the best Pixar film ever?

bq: what is the worst one?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

BEST Monsters, Inc. (2001)

Directed by Pete Docter, Lee Unkrich and David Silverman

Monsters, Inc. may very well be the most lovable film in the illustrious Pixar canon. And, based on everything from the exhilarating door-chase sequence to the brilliant decision of naming its colorful monsters run-of-the-mill things like Mike Wazowski, it might be its most inventive, encapsulating the spirit of childhood unlike any other of the company's singular creations. And that ending? Perfection.

WORST Cars (2006)

Directed by John Lasseter

Cars, while certainly a cut above most animated films these days, is nonetheless Pixar's weakest effort—one that's hampered by an overlong, surprisingly old-fashioned Route 66-inspired story, and the plain miscalculation of building a film around talking cars. (Robots, bugs, monsters and fish? Sure! But cars? Just doesn't work.) Still, it has a certain breezy charm and, true to form, enough memorable characters (like Mater) that make it a journey well worth taking.

Source(s): "Just my knowledge."
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

In my opinion, up or ratitouille would have to be the best. Up is more emotional and has a very good and solid plot while ratitouille is very entertaining but maybe it's just because I'm into cooking. The incredibles is also a fantastic movie. Nothing beats the superhero movies. The worst would most likely be a bugs life. While the plot is fairly decent, the animation quality and level of entertainment just don't make up for it.

• AGM
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Toy Story 1

• 10 years ago

Toy Story 2

BQ: Cars is their worst, but it's still enjoyable.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • J
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Toy Story 3

BQ: the rat movie

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.