Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Who do you agree with more? Rush Limbaugh or Michael Moore?

Compare and Contrast and tell me who you like

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

Rush is morally bankrupt piece of crap that justifies Greed for the Wealthy, Moore has more of a true Christian outlook to help the poor the sick and the elderly, but according to most right wingers, he hates God. I guess its more of what type of God you worship.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Michael Moore

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i like moore. he would be a great president. rush is a drug addeled boy buggerer, full of hate and hot air. ever notice that the movies that moore makes are all about the people of this country that are being screwed and bring this to our attention in hopes of changeing laws for the betterment of the people, and rush is just the opposite, a shill for the corporate muthers

• 9 years ago

I would agree with Rush Limbaugh more because at least he speaks the TRUTH no matter how much it hurts unlike Michael Moore who Lives In Everyday Sin and hates speaking the truth like all Democrats who are the Party of Lazy Incompetent And Reckless Sinners (or LIARS).

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

They both take positions solely to play to extremes. I like Rush when he started out and spoke for himself. It's been a long time since I've heard him (and don't give him many chances anymore) not go into a tirade that I do not believe is genuine.

Moore was always an idiot by design that plays to the left wing nuts.

• Well, if I have to choose, it would be Michael Moore. Anything that comes out of Rush's mouth is poo to me.

• I don't like either of them, but for the sake of this question I'll go with Limbaugh, since I'm conservative

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Moore is a hypocrite and an absolute liar. Rush is a bully and an absolute instigator.

Source(s): view from a moderate
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Rush is okay. Michael Moore has had too many cheeseburgers and I think he got mad cow.

• 9 years ago

rush. but i think they both work off of shock value more than anything and therefore choose not to listen to either of them. its just rush cuz he's conservative.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.