Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 9 years ago

RHH: So I'm making a top 1000 rap and hip hop albums of all time list...?

and I want to be different so can anyone name some albums that no one has heard of or cares about so I can put them in my list to help my e-cred? Also make sure there is nothing that is actually good/heard of/ relevant because then I won't be as cool. Thanks in advance.

BQ: What's your top mainstream albums of all time? Maybe top 10, or 15, or 1,000,000?

BQ2: Who is your favorite mainstream rapper of all time and what album would you recommend a new listener to check out first?

Yeezy: What's "trylemma" mean?

I'm thinking of putting Dr. Blargenstein-Horse Whisperer at #1. Trust me, you haven't heard of it.

Chronic: This is a shot at you n*gga.

Savage Cap: I've already heard it before you made it and rate it 6/10. Sure some people will call it a classic, but not me. I'm different.

CRAKPOT: Lol this wasn't aimed at you. But I don't hate underground beats. I hate irrelevant backpack rappers like J-Live and Tonedeff. This is just a satire of hipsters in general, but it's funny how everyone thinks of a certain user when they see it. Thanks for actually doing the lists. I was really looking for recs.

MQ:

First of all, this wasn't aimed at you, but it's funny how you took offense.

"Name a rapper Madliberator hasn't heard? You're labled (sic) as a backpacker"

No, name a rapper that no one has heard of just for e-cred, and you are a backpacker. You know, like when you recommend albums people haven't heard of just so you can have people thank you and feel good about yourself.

"19 year olds are the ones that should be partying. Not worshipping Madlib on a forum"

When did I say I was 19? I could be 14 for all you know. Lol but I'm the one "creating life stories". And I live in Chicago. I'm snowed in so I'm getting some laughs by pissing off backpackers like you. And what happened to YOUR 2 or 3 or 20 retirements? You are 30 and Yahoo is your life? If that's how it would be for me, then that's how it must be for you too right? Lol idiot. Try again.

Lol @ Ahmed. I thought "Yahoo fails"? Why do you keep coming back?

MQ: LOL f*cking idiot I've never said I was 19 once. I've never even hinted at my age the whole year and a half I've been on this site. Lol @ making up facts. Even if I was 19, I'm still not the 30 year old adult arguing with the kid. But you can't just take the L and move on. It would hurt your e-cred. Invalid point.

"I'd rather be a hipster and know more than you than have my favorite rapper be Project Pat"

I would rather have my own opinion than just take whatever the common opinion is and say I believe that for e-cred. I like jazz more than rap. By your logic Me>You because jazz takes more talent to make than hip hop. So another invalid point.

"At the end of the day, you're the fool with little to no knowledge of the category you spend all of your time in"

Lol @ the 30 year old who takes rap forums on the internet seriously. Please explain how someone could have less knowledge. Just because I don't like the same sh*t as you? The third invalid point in one post. Three strikes son.

Favorite Answer

It's funny that you bash people for knowing more than you. Name a rapper Madliberator hasn't heard? You're labled as a backpacker.

What happened to your retirement anyway? Realize your life was nothing without Y!A? At least when I threaten to retire, I don't leave at all.

(Time to pull out the 30-year old pedo card, bud. Hate to break it to you, but 19 year olds are the ones that should be partying. Not worshipping Madlib on a forum)

You've been saying you were 19 since you've been on this site, homie. If you were lying, well then I guess that just adds to how pathetic you are.

The term "backpacker" doesn't bother me, by the way. I'd rather be a hipster and know more than you than have my favorite rapper be Project Pat (lol).

At the end of the day, you're the fool with little to no knowledge of the category you spend all of your time in.

Do we need to do the weekly point count again?

Madliberator - 178

Metal Quality - 61

And you call me an idiot ;)

Ichabob Crane- Sleepy Hollow State Of Mind

http://www.mindspring.com/~jamesthomas/images/gogg...

10/10

Is this e-beef, homie? Bring it...

By the way, I love how you hate underground heads, but then stan Madlib

BQ:

1. Distant Relatives - Nas & Damian Marley

2. Three Feet High And Rising - De La Soul

3. Midnight Marauders - A Tribe Called Quest

4. Capital Punishment - Big Pun

5. Paul's Boutique - Beastie Boys

6. The College Dropout - Kanye West

7. Aquemini - OutKast

8. Be - Common

9. Stillmatic - Nas

10. Mos Def & Talib Kweli are Black Star - Black Star

BQ2: Big Pun, Capital Punishment

My top mainstream albums of all time are "Nas - Illmatic", "Kanye West - Graduation", "Dr. Dre - The Chronic" and "Eminem - The Eminem Show", in no particular order.

My favorite mainstream rapper of al time is Kanye West, and an artist I would want a new listener to hear would be J.Cole and Dee-1. Neither of the two have albums out, but they are still as good as some of the vets in my opinion.

I'm dropping my album at the end of this year

"Savage Cap Beat Konstructa In England"

Impressive. I also have 90 volumes of "Savage Cap Antidote Show" dropping some time within the century.

Plus my classic that'll drop soon before I die called "Cinnamon Rolls"

They will all take the top spots in your list.

1. I don't know what mainstream is anymore

2. ^^^

Kid Cudi- Man On The Moon The End Of Day

• NAT

Ha you managed to combine 2 disses in one question

Aimed at MQ and Trylemma

Simple yet brilliant

The Carter 3

Is this a shot at Trylemma or Crakpot?

Well then, prepare for an epic battle from a n*gga you will never meet in real life

• Justin

Heres some albums that a lot of people have probably not heard of, but are incredible nonetheless. I ranked them in order of best to worst (in my opinion) but you may rearrange them on the actual top 1000 list if you wish.

R.A. the Rugged Man - Legendary Classics vol. 1 (2009)

Vinnie Paz - Season of the Assassin (2010)

R.A. the Rugged Man - Die, Rugged Man, Die (2004)

Jedi Mind Tricks - Servants in Heaven, Kings in Hell (2006)

Wu-Tang Clan - Wu-Tang Forever (1997)

Immortal Technique - Revolutionary Vol. 2 (2003)

BQ1: for the sake of saving space I'll only do my top 3 which are 1.) Big Pun - Capital Punishment... 2.) Eminem - Slim Shady LP... 3.) Nas - Illmatic

BQ2: Big Pun & his first album.