How do you make nail polish from scratch?
i want more nail polish but dont have the money and no way to get to the store...so i was wondering how to make nail polish from scratch???
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
I don't know how to make it from scratch, but to make some in general:
1. Get out some white or clear (preferabbly clear) nail polish already made.
2. Get out some eyeshadow, any kind or color you want, but make it one that you don't use very often.
3. Crush your eyeshadow into the tiniest pieces you can get it to.
4. Mix the clear or white nail polish with the powdery crushed eyeshadow and mix until you think it is smooth enough to put on your nails!
- Anonymous1 decade ago
I am not entirely sure, but I remember reading on girlslife.com somewhere that you can use clear nail polish as a base solution. then you can add glitter/sparkles/foodcoloring/loose eyeshadow. i have not personally done so, but if you stir hard it could work.