Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

He Calls Me "Bro"????

A guyfriend of mine, we r only FRIENDS, we text a lot.

imma girl.

sometimes in his txts he calls me "bro"

like...

thx bro

its only fair bro

k bro

i dont think its right 4 him to be calling me bro...?

is it ok for a guy to call a girl "bro"?

could this mean anything???

help

xx

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

It just means you are close to him.Dont worry about it.He doesnt think your boyish in anyway.Just very tight friends.Hope i helped:)

• 6 years ago

Yeah I have a friend who is a girl and I call her "Bro." She calls me "Bro" too. We had a pretty hilarious conversation about it... I asked if I should be calling her "sis" instead. "Nope," she said, "that would be extra weird..." Bro is just something you call your proverbial home slices. Its like: I acknowledge that you are female, but more importantly you're my bro. She's perfectly fine attractive wise and not manly at all. It doesn't mean anything about you personally, it just describes the close-friend relationship you two happen to have made.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

From a guys perspective it could just be that is just the way he text. I know it sounds strange dat he calls you bro, try to bring it up to him. If not just start calling him girl, he will probably get the hint.

• 9 years ago

Let him know that it bothers you. If he's a nice guy, I'm sure he'll understand. Who knows, maybe he just calls everyone 'bro' so he doesn't think anything of it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

he thinks of you as one of his friends i guess..personally i hate when guys call me bro but i dont think it could mean anything besides a sign of friendship

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It doesn't mean anything. Guys would call the girls they are friends with "dude". This is the same things.

• 9 years ago

Personally I'd ask him to stop calling me that, I mean that's kinda demeaning. I don't think he realizes that though - I guess he just thinks of you as one of the guys.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

He jus sees u has one of hiss guy friends basically like my guy friend called me dude at timess

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

umm its just internet speak, how kids of today talk, y'know, lolumadbro? don't be so girly girly me and my friends (yes we're girls) call each other dude all the time.. and bro

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Haha its all good XD

Nothing to worry about I call everyone DUDE!

girls and boys

Source(s): Girl, 16
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.