Do you have any sad song quotes?

i need some :(

Best Answer

Sad love songs?

- Lipstick by Elise Estrada - "I really need’a let you go, Cause my heart can’t take no more"

- Crash and Burn by Elise Estrada - "Please baby don't leave me standing here, makeup running black in a stream of tears. I think what we had, lets get it back cause losing you's gonna drive me mad"

- Wait For You by Elliot Yamin - "So baby I will wait for you, Cause I don't know what else I can do

Don't tell me I ran out of time If it takes the rest of my life" OR "Baby I will wait for you If you think I'm fine it just ain't true I really need you in my life No matter what I have to do I'll wait for you"

- Bye Bye Bye by Jackie Boyz - "And I can't help listen To my heart missing your touch Ever since you've been gone"

- Souvienir by Jackie Boyz - "I would have gave the world to you,Should have been a trip for two

When now I'm at the airport with nothing but my passport left me standing here, Took my heart as a souvenir"

- Walk Away by Jackie Boyz - " But I really gotta do this now before this love gets the best of me

I'm sorry but I'm walking away"

Source(s): i love these songs personally :) R&B FTW <3

wasted years cold