Snappy Casual outfit for National America Miss first impression and photo shoot?

I am 15 years old and i got a letter in the mail for the National America Miss pageant. I have to go to an Open Call in a week or so where there is a free photo shoot also. The letter says snappy casual but I don't know what that means...here's a list of my nicer clothes... white bermuda shorts lime green... show more I am 15 years old and i got a letter in the mail for the National America Miss pageant. I have to go to an Open Call in a week or so where there is a free photo shoot also. The letter says snappy casual but I don't know what that means...here's a list of my nicer clothes...
white bermuda shorts
lime green open-toe heels
brown gauchos and matching brown top
grey and black zebra cowhide flip flops
black leggings
dark grey denimish material strapless short dress
colorful strapless dress with many different patterns on it
pink flipflops with pink sequins on straps
cute floral top multicolored that is kind of tunic length. lime green/blue mainly
red cardigan
sperry topsider boat shoes
PLEASE HELP i have no idea what to wear!
Update: i also have a pair of khaki bermuda shorts and a pair of brown bermuda shorts
Update 2: i also have a pair of khaki bermuda shorts and a pair of brown bermuda shorts
Update 3: i also have a pair of khaki bermuda shorts and a pair of brown bermuda shorts
1 answer 1